The ANTI-AGING - Moisture Monsoon is packed with a lineup of the most effective anti-ageing products on the market, while still retaining the water holding base formulation of Moisture Monsoon in which Hyaluronic acid is the main hydrating agent.
This cream counteracts ageing by first by providing powerful micronutrients to assist in the skin’s natural ability to regenerate itself and maintain proper function.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)
- Niacinamide (vit.B3)
- Vitamin E (both tocopherols and tocotrienols)
Additionally included are actives to prevent, neutralize and counteract many of the causes of damage and ageing in the first place (stress, environmental pollution & UV radiation).
- Alpha-lipoic Acid
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Vitamin E (both tocopherols and tocotrienols)
These components have their own direct and synergistic actions support superior skin health.
In more simplistic terms, if your skin was a fortress and there was an attack, using these creams give you a line defence on both the outside AND inside of the fortress along with the ability to assist repair damage incurred.
*To see more product highlights and more in-depth details please check out our BioHacker tab.
** Those sensitive to soy and soy byproducts be aware this product this product contains soy isoflavones.
Apply to clean skin morning and night.
*In arid climates or areas of low humidity (such as an airplane) hyaluronic acid can 'pull' away from the skin when applied making it feel as though it is actually drying. Being in a cream formulation as opposed to a serum should help in these climates.
Additional moisture should not be necessary, but when faced with low humidity, or feeling like a little added moisture is needed, we recommend pairing with CEL23 (Complete 23 Epidermal Lipids).
** Those sensitive to soy and soy byproducts please be aware this product this product contains soy isoflavones.
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): EGF directly stimulates the proliferation of epidermal cells, increases the rate of skin renewal which can be helpful in mature skin. Accelerates healing, and slows down the thinning of the skin typically associated with aging.
Soy Isoflavones: Known as anti-inflammatories & antioxidants, they have shown in studies to increase skin elasticity, moisture & hydration, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as stimulate collagen production. They have sun damage protection and repair properties, and have been shown to inhibit MMPs (matrix metalloproteinase) which are responsible for degrading the structure and collagen in the skin.
Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil: 100% virgin organic, known for the content of long-chain monosaturated wax esters. Is very similar to skin sebum, absorbs quickly and is excellent for all skin types. Moisturizes and soothes the skin, roughness, and irritation. Helps to unclog pores and balance natural oil levels.
Sea Kelp Bioferment (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate): is a highly nutritive substrate rich in minerals and natural antioxidants such as fucoidan algin, iodine, copper molybdate, and magnesium which when fermented allows for this rich nutrient base to become readily available to the skin, as well as maximizes moisturizing capabilities. Calming reduces itchiness and irritation.
Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil: Softens and moisturizes the skin. Helps balance the natural oils of the skin, preventing breakouts.
Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil: Protects the skin against UV damage, and when applied after prolonged exposure, may slow down the effects of the UV damage. Lessens dark under-eye circles, cleanses pores and promotes general skin repair.
Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil: Healing to the skin and has anti-aging capabilities, due to its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
Cholesterol (Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate (and) Cholesteryl Nonanoate (and) Cholesteryl Chloride):Cholesterol is an organic molecule that is present throughout the body and is one of the three major lipids found in the skin. Making up as much as 25% of the skin's extracellular matrix its main role is to maintain and repair skin barrier. Applied topically it accomplishes this in a highly effective manner and is also used to treat skin conditions in which skin barrier regulation is an issue.
Hyaluronic Acid: (AKA: Sodium Hyaluronate, & Hyaluronan): Is a master moisture molecule. It has a valuable capacity to retain water in the skin which will help keep your skin moist. Contributes significantly to cell proliferation, and skin repair, and also allows your skin to ‘recycle’ topically applied HA into newly formed endogenous inter-cell HA.
- Hyaluronic acid has been proven to have both an immediate plumping effect, as well as long-term (1month plus) effect on skin suppleness and collagen formation.
Hydrolyzed Collagen: Supplies your skin with amino acids that can be used in collagen synthesis process. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves overall texture and tone of the skin by promoting and supporting the synthesis of collagen
Resveratrol: A plant polyphenol that benefits the skin by reducing irritation and support cell revitalization. It is highly anti-inflammatory and aids in wound healing. A must of any anti-aging cream.
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Both a fat and water soluble active found in every cell of the body. It is powerful as both an anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant, and also helps in the energy cycle by turning glucose into energy. It can be considered a skin micro-nutrient.
Ubiquinone: A form of Coenzyme Q10. Topical application restores the activity of the mitochondria (energy producers of the cell), which makes new collagen production, and therefore skin repair, more efficient.
Carnitine: has been suggested by research studies that it re-equilibrate the catabolic deficit of fats in the skin of the elderly. Making this micronutrient highly targeted for more mature skin.
- A lack of carnitine in tissues has been shown to increase AGE(advanced glycation end products) which are known to increase oxidant stress and inflammation and accumulation can cause damage.
Carnosine: Helps prevent cross-linking of collagen, one of the causes of wrinkles and loss of elasticity brought about by aging and exposure to sunlight.
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract: Used for treating scars and preventing or reducing stretch marks. The extract of this plant promotes synthesis of collagen, hydroxyproline, hyaluronic acid and cell growth factors, thus helping to maintain the elasticity, strength and general appearance of healthy skin. It also protects the skin from aging damage, such as glycation, and UV damage. This product is great when paired with Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid (HA) also included in this cream) as the HA Gotu Kola encourages hyaluronic formation in the skin, supplied HA is readily available for use.
Niacinamide (Vit.B3): An essential micronutrient for skin health. Is the water-soluble form of vitamin B3. Niacinamide increases production of important skin structural components such as collagen, ceramide, and keratin. This helps increase moisture and strengthen skin. Niacinamide has been shown to decrease hyperpigmentation and increase lightening and brightening skin. Niacinamide also effectively helps reduce wrinkles & acne, aid in healing heal wounds. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pomegranate seed oil PSO (Punica Granatum): A unique oil in that it is very high in phenolic content conjugated linolenic acid, and Punicic Acid - also known as Omega -5.
- It has been shown that PSO helps reversible visible signs of aging by promoting a moderate thickening of the epidermis and increasing dermal cell proliferation and collagen synthesis.
- PSO inhibits two inflammatory enzymes, cyclooxygenase, and lipoxygenase which can help protect against age-accelerating effects of inflammation. POS suppresses lipid peroxidation in the skin cells, which helps shield damage from UV light.
- Because of the unique profile of the oil it is currently being studied for both internal and external supplementation as a natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and wound healing agent.
Vitamin E - (Tocotrienols & Tocopherols): Mixed tocopherols are fat-soluble antioxidants which are the skin's primary antioxidant utilized in the cell membrane.
- The antioxidant activity of Vitamin E is unusual because of the speed in which it is able to quickly halt ROS (reactive oxygen species) chain reactions in the lipid cell membrane. Left unchecked these reactions will continue until the membrane will accumulate excessive damage. Vitamin E is also unusual as it requires no enzyme to make it effective to work as an antioxidant, meaning it is ready to Quench as soon as it is applied. Additionally, vitamin E is surprisingly fast acting, which makes it a great product for every day.
- Vitamin E is a skin softener, moisturizer, and helps reduce scarring.
Astaxanthin: Serves as an extremely powerful antioxidant. It has a very effective quenching effect against singlet oxygen as well as a powerful scavenging ability for free radicals.
- Astaxanthin has also been shown to enhance and modulate the immune response system in the skin, which may reduce the acute inflammatory reaction which follows excessive sun or UV exposure.
Xanthophyll: A carotenoid alcohol found in egg yolks, nettles, algae and the petals of yellow flowers. Softens and moisturizes the skin.
Glutathione: One of the strongest antioxidants made by the human body. Unfortunately, excessive sun exposure or pollution can readily deplete this little warrior. Production also decreases as we age which is why it is good to supplement topically. Glutathione works hand in hand with vitamin E, and helps to preserve vitamin C – freeing it up to maintain its role in collagen synthesis.
Superoxide Dismutase: This is a very active enzyme similar to vitamin E. by halting damaging chain reactions in cell tissues before they can reek havoc on the cell. It is a naturally occurring enzyme produced by the body and found naturally in grains and vegetables. Helps with wound healing, softening of scar tissue, protects against UV rays.
Lycopene: Lycopene has been shown to increase VEGF and IGF-1.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Butylene Glycol,
- Sea Kelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment,
- Cetyl Alcohol,
- Glyceryl Stearate,
- PEG-100 Stearate,
- Stearyl Alcohol,
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,
- Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate (and) Cholesteryl Nonanoate (and) Cholesteryl Chloride (and) BHT,
- Sodium Hyaluronate,
- Hydrolyzed Collagen,
- Soy Isoflavones,
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid,
- Beta Glucan (Yeast),
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract,
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice,
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil,
- Tocotrienols & Tocopherols,
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid,
- Resveratrol Dimethyl Ether,
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin,
- Superoxide Dismutase,
- Polysorbate 20,
- Citric Acid,
- Aminomethyl Propanol,
- Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Skincare should be effective but simple.
QuenchMe arises from the need to powerfully treat skin and hair with the most effective yet gentlest formulation possible.
QuenchMe doesn’t do fillers, hype or latest and greatest. QuenchMe does research. If it is not backed by science – it is not included.
We do realize that everyone is different and knowing what is right for you may not always be clear.
Here we strive to provide targeted formulations in an easy to navigate selection.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.